Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?

An injured worker has the right to be treated by the doctor of their choice as long as the doctor is a Bureau of Workers` Compensation (BWC) certified provider. An injured worker wishing to change physicians should notify the managed care organization of this request. If your employer is self­insured the questions regarding your choice or a change in physician should be sent directly to the employer.

Speak to an Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified workers' compensation lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local workers' compensation attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Workers' Compensation Articles

Search LawInfo's Workers' Compensation Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Featured Ohio Workers' Compensation Law Firm

The Law Offices of Charles A. McKinney

30 Years as a Successful Practicing Attorney. Four Ohio Offices Available to Serve You! Payment Plans Available

Captcha Image

Workers' Compensation Lawyers

Related Workers' Compensation Issues