Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?

If your claim is denied, you have the option to file a Disputed Claim for Compensation, using form LDOL­WC 1008 DISPUTED CLAIM FOR COMPENSATION which is an administrative law proceeding through one of ten offices in the State of Louisiana. This process could take six to nine months, or longer if the case is appealed. For more information contact the Office of Workers` Compensation at the address or phone number below.

BATON ROUGE, LA 70804­9040

(225) 342­7565
(800) 201­3457.

Speak to an Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified workers' compensation lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local workers' compensation attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Workers' Compensation Articles

Search LawInfo's Workers' Compensation Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Featured Louisiana Workers' Compensation Law Firm

Steven D. Carby, LLC Attorney At Law

Serious Cases. Serious Representation.
Time is of the Essence. Call Attorney Carby Today
to Maximize the Strength of Your Case and Put More than 20 Years of Experience to Work For You!

Captcha Image

Workers' Compensation Lawyers

Related Workers' Compensation Issues