Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?

If you receive a notice of denial and cannot resolve it with your employer, you have the right to a contested ­case proceeding before the workers` compensation commissioner. Before filing for a case proceeding, it is recommended that you contact the Iowa Division of Workers` Compensation for help and information with the enforcement of workers` compensation laws. Contact information is listed below.

Iowa Department of Workers` Compensation: (515) 281-­5387 or ­(800) JOB-­IOWA.

Speak to an Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified workers' compensation lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local workers' compensation attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Workers' Compensation attorney today.

Additional Workers' Compensation Articles

Search LawInfo's Workers' Compensation Resources

Featured Iowa Workers' Compensation Law Firm

Attorney Christopher Coppola

Serving Local and National Clients with Workers' Compensation Matters for More Than Four Decades

Captcha Image

Workers' Compensation Lawyers

Related Workers' Compensation Issues