Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

I Want To Put A Driveway Over Canal Land To Access My Property. May I Do This?

Yes, if it does not interfere with drainage, or the access of others etc. Send the details, including a map, of your project to the Canal Real Estate staff. If your project is approved we will contact you to proceed with a lease of the property. This same procedure applies for utilities (pipe lines ­ phone/electric).

Speak to an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified real estate lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local real estate attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Real Estate attorney today.

Additional Real Estate Articles

Search LawInfo's Real Estate Resources

Real Estate Attorneys