Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What About Property Taxes?

If you have questions about property taxes, you should contact your municipal assessor. You can find the name, address and phone number of your assessor at the link below. In addition, you can contact the Office of Real Property Services at (518)486­5446 or [email protected] .

Speak to an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified real estate lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local real estate attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Real Estate Articles

Search LawInfo's Real Estate Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area