Free Online Legal Resources
There may be certain information required by your lender that varies depending on the particular loan modification program for which you are applying. However, generally it will help your lender if you gather the following basic information:
• Information about the monthly gross (before tax) income of all the borrowers on your loan, including recent pay stubs if you receive them or documentation of income you receive from other sources.
• Your most recent income tax return.
• Information about any second mortgage on the house.
• Account balances and minimum monthly payments due on all of your credit cards.
• Account balances and monthly payments on all your other debts such as student loans and car loans.
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified loan modification lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local loan modification attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.