- Individuals who are prone to the effects of mold should stay away from problem areashumid, wet conditions.
- Indoor humidity levels should be kept below 40%.
- Air conditioning and/or a dehumidifier should be used during humid months.
- Adequate ventilation should be maintained.
- Add mold inhibitors to paints before application.
- Bathrooms should be cleaned with anti mold products.
- Moist indoor areas (bathrooms, basements, etc.) should not be carpeted.
- Remove or replace previously soaked carpets and upholstery.
Speak to an Experienced Mold Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified mold lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local mold attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.