Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Do I Have A Right To See The Receipts For The Cost Of Cleaning The Unit?

California Civil Code Section 1950.5(g) requires a landlord to supply the tenant with either an itemized list or a receipt for costs associated with cleaning and repairing a unit.

Speak to an Experienced Rent and Security Deposits Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified rent and security deposits lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local rent and security deposits attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Rent and Security Deposits Articles

Search LawInfo's Rent and Security Deposits Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Rent and Security Deposits Videos

What To Do If Your Apartment Made You Sick

Rent and Security Deposits Attorneys