· The landlord has the duty to deliver possessions of the premises to the tenant according to the terms of the rental agreement.
· The landlord has a duty to make repairs and to put and keep the premises in a fit, clean and safe condition after receiving written notice from the tenant.
· The landlord has a duty to maintain in good working order all facilities and appliances supplied by the landlord.
· The landlord has a duty to provide running water and heat.
· The landlord has a duty to provide for the removal of garbage and other waste.
Speak to an Experienced Landlord Tenant Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified landlord tenant lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local landlord tenant attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Landlord Tenant Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: