Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Who Can I File A Housing Complaint With?

To file a housing discrimination complaint call the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing at 1-800-233-3212. For all other landlord/tenant complaints contact the California Department of Consumer Affairs at 800- 952-5210.

Speak to an Experienced Fair Housing Laws Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified fair housing laws lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local fair housing laws attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Fair Housing Laws attorney today.

Additional Fair Housing Laws Articles

Search LawInfo's Fair Housing Laws Resources

Fair Housing Laws Attorneys