Items to look for in lease from tenant`s perspective
- Military Clause upon PCS or ETS, lease becomes void upon 30 days notice to landlord
- Landlord`s obligation to allow quiet enjoyment of premises
- Landlord`s obligation to make repairs not caused by Tenant`s negligence
- Tenant`s right to return of security deposit security deposit kept in escrow account until lease is terminated
- Pet Deposit / Pet Issues
- 30 days written notice required before vacating premises
Speak to an Experienced Landlord Tenant Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified landlord tenant lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local landlord tenant attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Landlord Tenant Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: