Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Is There A Continuing Education Requirement?

All Wyoming agents, brokers, solicitors, adjusters, service representatives and consultants must complete 10 hours of continuing education annually. No more than five hours may be completed through an insurer­sponsored course. These requirements are waived for license­holders in Credit Life and Credit Disability, and Funeral Service Contracts lines of insurance.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification

Insurance Lawyers

Related Insurance Issues