Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Do I Inform The Bureau Of My Address Or Name Change?

You must inform the Bureau of any Address Change or Name Change in writing. You may notify the Bureau by completing the PIN5001 (Service Request Form) or you may send a letter indicating your address or name change. Please include your Social Security number or Tax Id Number with your request. The agent must sign all change requests. The Bureau will send you notification when your change has been processed.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification

Insurance Lawyers

Related Insurance Issues