- Prepare for your examination using outlines and study materials
- Register for your examination with Experior Assessments by mail, fax, telephone, or online
- Schedule your examination by calling Experior at (800) 8686113
- Take your examination
- After passing your examination, your sponsoring company must submit to the Vermont Department your completed Uniform Application; Appointment Form #20; the original score report; and appropriate fees within two years of the exam date.
- Once the Department has verified that you have passed the required exam and that you have nothing in your background that should prohibit you from being licensed, the Department will issue the appropriate license.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: