Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Can The Police Enter Onto My Neighbor's Land To Rescue A Neglected Animal?

Yes. An officer can enter onto public or private land to rescue a neglected animal.

Speak to an Experienced Pet Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified pet lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local pet attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Pet Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Pet Law Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Pet Law Attorneys