1) You must be a resident of Oregon, or you must do business in Oregon.
2) If you are an Oregon resident agent in the class in question, you are accepted; otherwise,
3) you must successfully complete the examination for your class of insurance;
4) you must have five years of experience in the insurance business or equivalent education, and
5) you must submit a current Certification of Errors and Omissions insurance for at least $500,000.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.