Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Are The Requirements For Continuing Education By The State Of New York?

The State of New York divides the required courses into the following two categories: regular courses (RC), or limited course (LC). The former category (RC) includes those courses that address purely insurance issues, and the later (LC) are those courses that are not insurance courses specifically, but they are useful to a licensee. An example would be: business courses. A licensee is required to complete fifteen (15) credits during the biennial licensing period, and half of those credits must be made up of RC courses.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification

Insurance Lawyers