Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Types Of Continuing Education Courses Are Required?

Licensees holding:
  • a producer license ­ may take any insurance course other than one designed for adjusters only;
  • multi­line adjusters license ­ must take twenty (20) hours in multi­line or worker's compensation courses;
  • workers comp adjusters ­ must have ten (10) hours of multi­line courses and ten (10) hours of worker's comp courses, and
  • Public adjusters ­ must take all fifteen (15) hours in courses designated for public adjusters.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification

Insurance Lawyers

Related Insurance Issues