Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Are The Specific Continuing Education Requirements For The State Of New Hampshire?

Each producer licensee (in any line of insurance that requires an examination to become licensed) shall be required to complete thirty (30) credit hours of approved continuing education every two years. Multi­line and worker's compensation adjusters must meet the requirement of twenty (20) continuing education credit hours. Public adjusters are required to complete fifteen (15) hours.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification

Insurance Lawyers

Related Insurance Issues