- Insurance Producer License 210.00 (separate checks...60.00 application fee
- nonrefundable 150.00 license fee);
- Biennial renewal 150.00;
- Lifetime registration/appointment fee 25.00;
- Lifetime registration/termination fee 25.00;
- Amendment to license 50.00;
- Qualification/Clearance letters 10.00;
- Duplicate licenses 10.00;
- Continuing education status reports 5.00;
- Facsimile copies (all documents) per page 1.00
- Mail return fee (incorrect name/addresses) 25.00.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: