The State of Nebraska has established the following qualifications and requirements that must be met before you can be granted a license:
- Applicant shall be at least 19 years of age.
- Applicant shall be competent, trustworthy, and financially responsible and have a good personal and business reputation.
- Applicant shall maintain his or her principal place of residence in Nebraska.
- Applicant shall comply with the prelicensing education requirements (Effective January 1, 1994).
- Applicant shall pass a written examination to determine competence to act as a licensed agent in those lines of insurance for which such applicant desires to become licensed.
- Submit a properly completed application along with the appropriate fee.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: