An agent may become licensed to write one or more of the following lines of insurance:
- property and casualty;
- life insurance and annuities;
- variable contracts (no exam) mechanical breakdown;
- sickness, accident, and health;
- credit life/credit accident and health (no exam;
- crop organization;
- assessment association credit insurance (no exam);
- prepaid legal
- motor club
- prepaid dental
- health maintenance
- group credit property (no exam)
NOTE: There are no prelicensing requirements for lines 3, 5 and 9 ag, and no insurance examination is required for lines 3, 5, 9f, and 9g above.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: