- The first thing you should do is check to see if anyone is injured.
- Call 911 if needed.
- Notify the police to file an accident report.
- Notify your company or agent if necessary.
- Find your automobile policy and read it to be prepared for questions.
- Merely exchange insurance information with the other driver DO NOT argue over the facts of the accident.
- Be polite and cooperate with the police when they arrive.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: