Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Are There Any Special Procedures That Non-Residents Need To Follow?

Nonresident licensees must submit all of the following by the filing deadline dates to maintain their Montana insurance license:
  1. An original, current (not more than 90 days old on the filing deadline date) letter of license certification from their state of residence;
  2. A completed 2001 Montana Insurance Continuing Education Licensee Written Certification form, CE­1; and
  3. The $10 nonresident license renewal fee.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification