Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Are The Nonresident Adjuster Requirements?

  • Complete license application, BCA form
  • Submit license fee
  • Independent and Public Adjusters submit letter of certification from a testing state or passing results from IIA exam (4­parts)
  • Crop Hail Adjusters no exam requirement
  • Continuing education: no requirement.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification

Related Insurance Issues