- Complete license application, BCA form
- Submit certificate of compliance for 30 hour Basic, 15 hour Life/Health, and/or 15 hour Property/Casualty prelicensing course
- Submit passing test results as required for line of authority requested
- Submit license fee for each line of authority requested
- Submit appointment form and appointment fee from appointing insurance companies
- Continuing education: 30 hours required every 24 month license period
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: