- Is in good standing in home state;
- Submits a original certification letter from home state insurance department;
- Submits proper request for license;
- Pays required fees;
- Submits NAIC Uniform Application for Nonresident Individual;
- Has complied with home state's continuing education requirements; and
- Submits appointment by an admitted insurer, Form 8302.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.