Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?

The holder of an insurance producer license or business entity registration is required to inform the Department of Insurance of a change of residential address within 30 days of such a change.

Complete the Producer License/Business Entity Address Change form. You may print the form and mail it to the Illinois Department of Insurance, Attention: Producer Licensing, 320 W. Washington, Springfield, IL 62767­0001. You may also submit it electronically after completing the form and clicking the SUBMIT button.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification

Insurance Lawyers

Related Insurance Issues