Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

I Believe My Health-Care Professional Provided Incompetent Services. What Can I Do?

To make a complaint about a health professional or hospital, call your local State Department of Health. You may also use the attorney directory to locate a competent attorney in your area.

Speak to an Experienced Health Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified health insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local health insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Health Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Health Insurance Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Health Insurance Videos

Your Rights To Mental Health Benefits