Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Do I Need To Do If I Have An Address Or Name Change Or If I Change Agencies?

Report any change in address or name to the Insurance Department within thirty (30) days of the change. Forward your original permanent license along with your request for a name change. Keep a photocopy for your own records during the period of your request. The Insurance Department will issue you a corrected license. There is no fee for this service. The Insurance Department should be notified immediately if you change agencies.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification

Insurance Lawyers

Related Insurance Issues