Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Is A Bond Required In Order To Become Licensed?

For a Fire and Casualty Broker or a Special Lines Surplus Lines Broker, a $10,000 Bond is required. For a Surplus Lines Broker, a $50,000 Bond is required. For a non­public adjuster, a $2000 Bond is required and for a public adjuster, a $5000 Bond is required.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification

Insurance Lawyers

Related Insurance Issues