way to retrieve application materials is from the Arizona Insurance Licensing forms page. http://www.state.az.us/id/forms/index.html
. You can also obtain application materials from the Insurance Licensing Counter during office hours or by sending or faxing your request for application materials.
When mailing or faxing a request, include the following information:
- The name and complete address of the individual to whom you would like the application materials sent. If the address you provide is within a business, please provide the name of the business as part of the address.
- Your name, area code and telephone number;
- Whether you are requesting forms to license a FIRM/CORPORATION or an INDIVIDUAL
- The type of license for which you wish to apply, such as agent, broker, solicitor, adjuster, etc.
- The lines of insurance the applicant seeks authority to transact, such as life, disability, property and casualty, etc.
- Whether the applicant is a resident of Arizona, or if not, the state in which the applicant holds a resident license.
To fax your request, address your facsimile to the attention of the Insurance Licensing Section (as shown in the following example). The fax number for application form requests is (602) 9128473.
|*** FOR EXAMPLE ***|
| Fax to: INSURANCE LICENSING SECTION |
Fax #: (602) 9128473
If you have any questions about this fax, please contact: Terry Doe, at (999) 5555555
Please send the necessary forms and instructions to license
- AN INDIVIDUAL as an
- AGENT for
- LIFE, DISABILITY, and VARIABLE CONTRACTS
- AN INDIVIDUAL as an
To the following address:
Doe Enterprises, Inc.
5522 West 52nd Street, #233
Simulated City, ZZ 999999999
The mailing address is:
Insurance Licensing Section
2910 North 44th Street, Suite 210
Phoenix, Arizona 850187256.
Based on the information you provide, the Insurance Licensing Section will send appropriate application materials the following business day. Remember, you are responsible for carefully reading the application instructions and for ensuring you submit all required application materials.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: