Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

I Have A Complaint Regarding My Insurance Carrier, Whom Can I Contact?

For consumer complaints, the in­state telephone number is: (800) 467­8725. If you are calling from out of state, then you may call any of the following people:

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification

Insurance Lawyers

Related Insurance Issues