Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What If The Obligor Is Self-Employed Or Unemployed?

If a self­employed or unemployed obligor does not voluntarily make support payments and there is no payor of income, OCSE will seek other legal remedies and determine which is most appropriate. Payments not made become arrearages and will be collected whenever possible.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Family Law Lawyers