Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What if I have a grievance?

Parties in child support cases are entitled to fair, professional, courteous and accurate service from offices of the Oregon Child Support Program.

If you have a complaint that you have not received this level of service from an Oregon Child Support Office, please contact a supervisor in that office. If talking to a supervisor does not succeed in resolving the issue, you may wish to file a grievance.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Family Law Lawyers