In general, you will need the following:
- Cash or a money order in the amount of $50.00. However, if the applicants show proof of premarital counseling, then the fee is only $5.00;
- On Oklahoma blood test from a state approved laboratory;
- You must be 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent or guardian,
- Must be able to present a valid Driver's License or a Certified Birth Certificate;
- Once issued, the License is only good for 10 days and it must be returned for recording by the Court Clerk within 5 days of the ceremony;
- The person who performs the ceremony must be registered with the State.
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.