Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

The Father Of My Child Does Not Live In Ohio. Can I Establish Paternity And Get A Support Order?

Yes. Your local CSEA can help you establish paternity and get a support order, regardless of where the father lives. In some cases, this can even be done if he lives in another country.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Family Law Lawyers