Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Who Can Answer Questions About My Court Order?

The Clerk of Court or Regional Child Support Enforcement Unit (RCSEU), if you are receiving services from the RCSEU, should have copies of your court order and may be able to answer your questions. If you need a copy of your order or you believe that it was entered incorrectly on FACSES, you can contact either the Clerk or the RCSEU. The State Disbursement Unit does not have a copy of the order and only has access to the information that the Clerk of Court entered on FACSES. Your private attorney, if you hired one, should also have copy of your order and may be in the best position to answer questions or refer you to the proper source.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources