Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What if the noncustodial parent owes support to a number of custodial parents?

If a noncustodial parent owes current child support to more than one custodial parent, the Child Support Payment Center sends a portion of each payment it receives to each custodial parent.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Featured Minnesota Family LawFirm

Kurzman Grant Law Offices

Providing Family Law Solutions with Personal Attention Your Case Deserves

Captcha Image

Family Law Lawyers