Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Can I Get Payment Information?

Call the Child Support Enforcement Division`s Payment Line at (651) 215­5630 (metro) or (800) 657­3512. Parents must use their personal identification number (PIN) to access this information. (The child support office assigns personal identification numbers.)

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Featured Minnesota Family LawFirm

Kurzman Grant Law Offices

Providing Family Law Solutions with Personal Attention Your Case Deserves

Captcha Image

Family Law Lawyers