Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Can I Apply For Child Support Services?

If you are not receiving public assistance, you can apply for child support services through your county child support office. You will have to pay a one­time $25 application fee for these services.

If you are receiving public assistance and you are the custodial parent of a minor child whose other parent does not live in your home, you are automatically referred for child support services. You will not have to pay a fee.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Featured Minnesota Family LawFirm

Laurie Mack-Wagner, Esq.
Mack & Santana Law Offices, P. C.

Compassion, Strength, and Planning in Times of Personal Crisis

Captcha Image