Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Once The Court Sets The Amount Of The Support Can It Be Changed?

The Court will accept a petition for modification if it has been 2 1/2 years or more since the last order. The order will be modified based on the Delaware Child Support Formula. No petition for modification may be filed within 2 1/2 years unless the calculation indicates a change upward or downward, of 10% or greater.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Related Family Issues