Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Should I Do If I Am Planning To Move To Another State?

Inform the FSD or local child support agency whenever you move, whether you move across the street, to another state or to another country. The FSD or local child support agency will tell you what you need to do to make sure you still receive child support services in your new location.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Featured California Family LawFirm

The Law Office of
Matthew J. Rudy

San Jose’s and the Bay Areas Certified Family Law Specialist. Real Solutions for Divorce and Family Law.

Captcha Image

Family Law Attorneys