See Opening a Child Support Case for a list of information you must provide to help your case. When you apply for/receive child support services, you must promptly inform the FSD or local child support agency of any changes of information or circumstances in your case. Some examples are:
- Address and telephone number changes
- Name change
- Initiation of any divorce or legal proceedings
- New information regarding the noncustodial parent
- Direct receipt of any child and/or spousal support
- Direct receipt of payment from any other health coverage
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: