Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Real Property Lien

The District Attorney will record support orders and judgments with the county recorder to create a lien against any real property in that county in which a non­custodial parent has or acquires an interest. Any action by the non­custodial parent to sell or refinance is prevented unless the lien is satisfied in full, or other arrangements are made with the FSD or local child support agency.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources