Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

My Child's Father Is In The Military, But I Don't Know Where He Is Stationed. Can The Fsd Or Local Child Support Agency Find Him

Yes. Current address information for military personnel may be obtained from the federal government. If you know what branch of the military the non­custodial parent is in, it will help.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources