Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What If The Noncustodial Parent Is In Another State?

The most difficult child support cases are those in which the noncustodial parent lives in one state and the children in another. Help is still available, but service is slower. Each state has child support offices and an independent court system with varying laws, practices and traditions. Arkansas has no control over the child support offices and courts of another state, it may take time to get a court date or to serve notice on the noncustodial parent

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources