Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Where Can I Make An Official Complaint Against A Person Or Business That I Believe Is Illegally Polluting The Air Or Water?

Complaints should be sent to the EPA Tips and Complaints by calling the EPA at (202) 260­2090, or your local, or state agencies.

Speak to an Experienced Environmental Protection Agency Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified environmental protection agency lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local environmental protection agency attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Environmental Protection Agency attorney today.

Additional Environmental Protection Agency Articles

Search LawInfo's Environmental Protection Agency Resources