Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

My Employer Promised A Raise After Six Months But I Havent Received It. Do I Have Any Recourse?

An employer must pay the agreed wage until such time that a new rate is agreed upon. Once you and your employer have specifically discussed and agreed upon a new rate, it is considered the "agreed wage." L&I does not have jurisdiction over promised raises. However, you may pursue your claim through small claims court or a private attorney.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Employment Law Lawyers

Related Employment Issues