- Apprenticeship is known for attracting high quality applicants who are motivated to succeed.
- Training standards are tailored to the sponsor's individual needs.
- Enhances employee relations by developing collaborative commitment to achievement.
- Enhances problem solving capabilities and versatility of the workforce.
- Increases the competitive edge.
- Reduces turnover.
- Reduces Worker's Compensation.
- Increases skill level.
- Employees produce quality products.
- Creates a pool of skilled employees.
- Increases productivity by cultivating a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce.
- Promotes teamwork.
- Improved on safety.
- Strengthens bond between management, supervisors, and employees.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.